A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonas Matzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonas Matzon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matzon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matzon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matzon graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Matzon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonas Leif Matzon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jonas L. Matzon practice?
- Dr. Jonas Matzon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonas Matzon practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons and Philadelphia Surgeons.