A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonas Matzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonas Matzon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matzon graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Matzon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonas Leif Matzon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jonas L. Matzon practice?
- Dr. Jonas Matzon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonas Matzon practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Sewell, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Orthopedic Surgeons and Egg Harbor Township Surgeons.