Dr. Jonas Matzon, MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Fear Not show details Fear Not
by Stu Rose on Jul 27th, 2015

Dr. Matzon met with me after testing confirmed severe Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. He explained, in detail, what it was and how it could be treated. My decision was to have both wrists operated on at the same time by Dr. Matzon. The outpatient operations were brief and successful. Ten days after the operations we met again to remove the stitch in each wrist. Healing has been rapid and the relief is phenomenal. Dr. Matzon treats a patient as one wants to be treated and his technical proficiency is superb. Great experience.

waste of time.. show details waste of time..
Dec 24th, 2013

Started scheduling process with a live operator from the Rottman Inst.. Completed the 5 part survey (takes about 1/2 hour to complete) pre-visit. Appointment was Dec. 23 at 5PM. Due to bad weather & heavy holiday traffic drive time was almost 2 hours in each direction = 4 hours on road. Got to my appointment 10 minuites early. When called up to receptionist I was informed my insurance requires a primary physician referral. Meaning I wasted over 4 hours (completing surveys & driving) for nothing. Why this basic question (do you except my insurance..) was not asked while scheduling or in the medical survey I have no idea? No excuses, no stars from me. (can't leave stars blank so he gets 1)

Elbow surgery show details Elbow surgery
by Cathy Coppola on Oct 27th, 2013

Dr. Matzon is a caring person -He had to replace a bone in my elbow and did a great job! He was very understanding of my fears and nervousness before surgery and has been great at all of my follow up appointments. My arm is good as new thanks to Dr. Matzon-I highly recommend him! Also, I had the surgery at the Kennedy outpatient facility in Washington township and it was GREAT there !

Awesome Doctor as well as awesome person. show details Awesome Doctor as well as awesome person.
by Keith Jennings on Jan 28th, 2013

I had two surgery on my wrist , Dr. Matzon put my wrist back together with metal plate , 3 screws , he treats you like family , not only great doctor , great person as well .

Dr. Matzon is amazing show details Dr. Matzon is amazing
by Michael P Lewis on Jan 16th, 2009

Incredibly intelligent as well as caring and considerate. If you want the best doctor, go to Dr. Matzon. I had a great experience