Dr. Jonas Matzon, MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Fear Not show details Fear Not
by Stu Rose on Jul 27th, 2015

Dr. Matzon met with me after testing confirmed severe Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. He explained, in detail, what it was and how it could be treated. My decision was to have both wrists operated on at the same time by Dr. Matzon. The outpatient operations were brief and successful. Ten days after the operations we met again to remove the stitch in each wrist. Healing has been rapid and the relief is phenomenal. Dr. Matzon treats a patient as one wants to be treated and his technical proficiency is superb. Great experience.

Elbow surgery show details Elbow surgery
by Cathy Coppola on Oct 27th, 2013

Dr. Matzon is a caring person -He had to replace a bone in my elbow and did a great job! He was very understanding of my fears and nervousness before surgery and has been great at all of my follow up appointments. My arm is good as new thanks to Dr. Matzon-I highly recommend him! Also, I had the surgery at the Kennedy outpatient facility in Washington township and it was GREAT there !

Awesome Doctor as well as awesome person. show details Awesome Doctor as well as awesome person.
by Keith Jennings on Jan 28th, 2013

I had two surgery on my wrist , Dr. Matzon put my wrist back together with metal plate , 3 screws , he treats you like family , not only great doctor , great person as well .

Dr. Matzon is amazing show details Dr. Matzon is amazing
by Michael P Lewis on Jan 16th, 2009

Incredibly intelligent as well as caring and considerate. If you want the best doctor, go to Dr. Matzon. I had a great experience