Dr. Jonas Matzon MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Egg Harbor Township, NJ

March 13th, 2017
Great doctor and surgeon.
Told me the absolute truth about my condition and surgery. Did not sugar coat it as far as pain and recovery. Right now I am on target for healing ( 3 months). Answered all my questions (and I had a lot of them). I recommend him highly.

March 6th, 2017
Dr. Matzon has a wonderful way of communicating and listening and I am so pleased with the tremendous way my index finger looks...it's straight! Great job.

February 20th, 2017
Fantastic Surgeon
Fantastic surgeon. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Matzon - he is very knowledgeable and caring. I do not feel like I am one of his "cases" he makes me feel like I am his only patient.

December 12th, 2016
very informative doctor explained everything knew what to expect great experience

May 24th, 2016
Dual Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Dr. Matzon did a great job on both hands for my Carpal tunnel surgery. I had a little pain and within weeks I was back to normal activities. I would recommend him to anyone that is needing Hand Surgery or Orthopedic surgery

May 23rd, 2016
Dr. Matzon was wonderful. This was my 3rd finger operated on for the same condition. I am so glad that I switched to Dr. Matzon and Rothman. It was the best result of all 3 operations. He told me that I would most likely not need a skin graft when he operated. That was something that my last doctor said was needed. I did not need the graft. He was so pleasant and courteous, he answered all my questions. He actually took me early for my last appointment. He also came in once when I was with the therapist to check my stitches. I have already recommended him to 2 people, one of which is my brother who has the same condition. Excellent doctor! Loved him!

May 23rd, 2016
Satisfied Patient
Dr Matson went above and beyond to make sure that all of the steps to making my injuries better were taken. All of my questions were answered and the surgeries went without any issues.

May 10th, 2016
Dr Matson was very gentle and kind, I felt confidence in him from the first time I met him. The surgery went well and I am feeling much better. I would recommend him to anyone. He is truly a credit to Rothman Institute and one of the finest doctors I have been too. Thank you Dr. Matson for taking such good care of me.

July 27th, 2015
Fear Not
Dr. Matzon met with me after testing confirmed severe Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. He explained, in detail, what it was and how it could be treated. My decision was to have both wrists operated on at the same time by Dr. Matzon. The outpatient operations were brief and successful. Ten days after the operations we met again to remove the stitch in each wrist. Healing has been rapid and the relief is phenomenal. Dr. Matzon treats a patient as one wants to be treated and his technical proficiency is superb. Great experience.

October 27th, 2013
Elbow surgery
Dr. Matzon is a caring person -He had to replace a bone in my elbow and did a great job! He was very understanding of my fears and nervousness before surgery and has been great at all of my follow up appointments. My arm is good as new thanks to Dr. Matzon-I highly recommend him! Also, I had the surgery at the Kennedy outpatient facility in Washington township and it was GREAT there !

January 28th, 2013
Awesome Doctor as well as awesome person.
I had two surgery on my wrist , Dr. Matzon put my wrist back together with metal plate , 3 screws , he treats you like family , not only great doctor , great person as well .

January 16th, 2009
Dr. Matzon is amazing
Incredibly intelligent as well as caring and considerate. If you want the best doctor, go to Dr. Matzon. I had a great experience