A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonas Redmond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Redmond has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonas W Redmond MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonas W. Redmond practice?
- Dr. Jonas Redmond has 13 office locations.
Dr. Jonas Redmond practices Radiology near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA.
See King Of Prussia Radiologists.