A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonas Rydberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Rydberg graduated from Karolinska Institute, Stockholm Sweden.
Dr. Rydberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonas Rydberg MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonas Rydberg practice?
- Dr. Jonas Rydberg has 13 office locations.
Dr. Jonas Rydberg practices Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN and Mooresville, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.