A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonatan Valdez Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonatan Valdez Diaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdez Diaz graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Valdez Diaz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonatan De Jesus Valdez Diaz MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonatan D. Valdez Diaz practice?
- Dr. Jonatan Valdez Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonatan Valdez Diaz practices Internal Medicine near Clermont, FL.
See Clermont Internists.