A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Baker, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Utsw Medical Center University Hospitals
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Adam Baker MD is a male Pathologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Baker practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Baker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Baker practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.