A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Bloch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Bloch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Bloch, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloch graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Bloch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fannin Regional Hospital
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Anthony Bloch FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Bloch practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Bloch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Bloch practices Surgery near Blue Ridge, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL.
See Blue Ridge Surgeons.