Dr. Jonathan Bolton MD Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Rancho Mirage, CA

2.3

February 20th, 2017
Bad Doctor
Finally, I get to rate this so called doctor. I had an emergency some time ago and at first he seemed like he was sympathetic to my needs but as time went on that seemed to turn into evilness on his behave. He responded in a rued manner when I ask him which medication should I take first, his writing was no good. He and the piece of sh*t nurse spoke rudely about me behind my back, maybe they did not think that I heard every word that they said, and it is like oh really ? I was a patient in need of help not rudeness. The wait time was too long in the emergency room and wait room. Who hires these people in the medical filed ?

September 15th, 2011
Emergency Room Treatment
I recently had to go to the emergency room at Banner Medical in Mesa, Arizona. Dr. Bolton was the attending physician who I possibly saw for a total of 2 or 3 minutes. The next I heard from Dr. Bolton when I was released from hospital and billed over $1,200 for his services. When I questioned this bill from his billing staff I was advised it does not matter how much "face-to-face" contact I have with the doctor to determine the amount of the bill. I disagree with this. In my view the doctor has the responsibility to personally update me of my condition which reasonably would involve more than a 2 or 3 minute evaluation.