Dr. Jonathan Bolton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Bolton?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Bolton?

9 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 9 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 15th, 2011

Emergency Room Treatment

I recently had to go to the emergency room at Banner Medical in Mesa, Arizona. Dr. Bolton was the attending physician who I possibly saw for a total of 2 or 3 minutes. The next I heard from Dr. Bolton when I was released from hospital and billed over $1,200 for his services. When I questioned this bill from his billing staff I was advised it does not matter how much "face-to-face" contact I have with the doctor to determine the amount of the bill. I disagree with this. In my view the doctor has the responsibility to personally update me of my condition which reasonably would involve more than a 2 or 3 minute evaluation.

July 20th, 2017