A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebowitz graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Lebowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lebowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Lebowitz practice?
Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ and Monroe Township, NJ.
See Hillsborough Radiologists.