A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebowitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lebowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebowitz graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Lebowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan A Lebowitz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Lebowitz practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Passaic, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Monroe Township, NJ.
See Passaic Radiologists.