A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebowitz graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Lebowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Alan Lebowitz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Lebowitz practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Passaic, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Monroe Township, NJ.
See Passaic Radiologists.