A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Roth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Roth, MD is board certified in Pediatric Urology and Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pediatric Urology
- Pediatric Urology Disorders/Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Roth has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Roth practice?
Dr. Jonathan Roth practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Willow Grove Urologists.