A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Roth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Roth, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roth has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan A Roth MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Roth practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Roth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Roth practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA and Willow Grove, PA.
See Bethlehem Urologists.