Dr. Jonathan Adrian Roth MD is male, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology, Pediatric Urology, Pediatrics, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Roth is Excellent. Dr. Roth has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Roth, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Pediatric Urology, Pediatric Urology Disorders/Procedures, and Ureteroneocystostomy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Roth has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Roth practice?
Dr. Jonathan Roth practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Allentown, PA.
See Willow Grove Urologists, Willow Grove Pediatricians, and Willow Grove Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jon Roth, Dr. Jonathon Roth, Dr. Nathan Roth