A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Adhami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adhami
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adhami Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adhami graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Adhami has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Children`s Hospital of L.A.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Shokrollah Adhami MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Adhami practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Adhami has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Adhami practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians and Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.