A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Agbebiyi is Good. Dr. Agbebiyi has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Agbebiyi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agbebiyi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Agbebiyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Agbebiyi practice?
Dr. Jonathan Agbebiyi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Addiction Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Southfield Addiction Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jon Agbebiyi, Dr. Jonathon Agbebiyi, Dr. Nathan Agbebiyi