A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Agbebiyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Agbebiyi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- House Calls
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Pelvic Pain
Dr. Agbebiyi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan A Agbebiyi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Agbebiyi practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Agbebiyi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Agbebiyi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.