Urologist
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Debbie on Apr 8th, 2015

I thought Dr. Agins was great. He was honest and took the time to explain the treatment I needed. The staff is also great.

Not a good Dr. show details Not a good Dr.
by Peggi Pennell ( wife of David) on Feb 18th, 2015

I did't like Dr, Agnis from the first time I meet him. If my husband had bone cancer when we went to him I would think he would send us to a oncology Dr. He waited 8 months .While my husband got sicker then said we needed to go to a oncology Dr. but didn't tell us who. He ended up in the ER getting 4 pints of blood.

Doctor Agins show details Doctor Agins
by Rick on Dec 27th, 2014

Great first appointment. Spent quite a bit of time. Thorough exam and consultation

Refused to Treat me show details Refused to Treat me
Aug 10th, 2014

Because of a misunderstanding about a conversation my wife had with his staff, he refused to treat me as a patient and referred me to another Dr in the office. Then cancelled THAT appt when my wife complained to his staff about his behavior. His diagnosis of prostate trouble was wrong even though I told him I had been treated for IC for years by my previous Dr. I found a new urologist who diagnosed my IC right away and treated me accordingly. Dr Agins is not one to be questioned on anything he thinks is right.

care more about money show details care more about money
Apr 23rd, 2014

would not know how the doctors are at this location because they care more about a balance of $50 that they think I owe them, then caring about their patients. would never go to any of these doctors

Botch Job show details Botch Job
by Unsatisfied on Nov 12th, 2013

The initial appointment to see the Dr. was OK, He operated on me and used mesh. I had pain immediately afterwards and was told that would subside. It has been 6 years and I still have PAIN. I have been to another urologist to see what my options are~ another surgery to correct his botch job. In fact I cannot even urinate anymore, I have a catheter.

Jun 28th, 2012

Worst doctor EVER. He refused to investigate my bladder symptoms - frequency of 30 times a day, blood in urine, and terrible pain. He did an in office cystoscopy, after which he said he didn't "feel" there was anything wrong with me. Interstitial Cystitis was easily confirmed via cysto w/ hydrodistention and biopsy by a different uro two weeks after Dr. Agins recommended "psychological help" for my "issues". Refused to run the only possible test for the disorder I had literally every single symptom of, due to his "feeling" that there was "nothing really wrong with me." This is a urologist who apparently thinks mental problems can cause blood in the urine. Female patients - STAY AWAY!

Nov 2nd, 2011

I agree with a couple of the other comments about his self absorbed behavior and his seeming difficulty focusing on the patient. He is kind of robotic and if you think of something while he is doing his canned pitch don't mention it as he will become agitated. He likes to stay in his own little medical world and proceed at his pace.

A doctor who doesn't really care about his patient show details A doctor who doesn't really care about his patient
Oct 1st, 2010

Initially, I typed out my experience, but I still have to see him one more time. Unfortunately!!!

Outstanding show details Outstanding
Oct 13th, 2009

Dr. Agins was professional and knows his profession. Took care of me promptly! His following up on my issue was outstanding. Kudos to Dr. Agins. I would and have referred him to friends and family. p.s. The TV channel does need to be on something more neutral!

Aug 12th, 2009

Dr. Agins did a great job for me. After my out patient surgery, he called me himself to find out how I was doing, discuss the procedure results, and answer all my questions. Not many doctors would do that.

Rude staff... show details Rude staff...
by Vas Proc Patient on Apr 7th, 2009

My greivance is primarily with his staff who at the time of my visit had the television channel tuned to some inflamatory, political news program. Since there was only one other person in the waiting room besides myself, I requested that the channel be changed to which she replied, that I would be called back right away. Needless to say, the channel wasn't not changed during my brief wait in the reception area. The other person waiting in the reception area also expressed her aggravation at the choice of television programming. The receptionist, happening to the same person during both visits, appearently was of a conservative political affiliation and thought it necessary to impose her television viewing discretion on anyone in the waiting room area. Never received any follow-up call subsequent to my procedure.

A "Mr Ego" Doctor show details A "Mr Ego" Doctor
by divonut on Jan 4th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Type of doctor who thinks he knows more than anyone and does not listen to you,and has a an attitude

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Poor Bedside Manner show details Poor Bedside Manner
by Diane Welch on Oct 2nd, 2008

He and his staff treat patience, atleast in my experience a used car salesman would. They are not atleast concerned with patience emotional well being. They are rude and disconnected. Office staff is very unprofessional.