A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Allen is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Allen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jennings American Legion Hospital
- Pointe Coupee General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Allen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Allen practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Allen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Allen practices Emergency Medicine near Houma, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA.
See Houma Emergency Physicians.