A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Alpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Alpert is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Alpert, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpert graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Alpert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Edward Alpert MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Alpert practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Alpert has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Alpert practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.