A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Alpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Alpert is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Alpert, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpert graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Alpert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alpert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Alpert practice?
Dr. Jonathan Alpert practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.