A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Alpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Alpert is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alpert
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Alpert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Alpert, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpert graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Alpert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Edward Alpert MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Alpert practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Alpert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Alpert practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.