A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Altomar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Altomar, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Altomar graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Altomar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Arkansas Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Louis Altomar MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Altomar practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Altomar has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Altomar practices Surgery near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Surgeons.