A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Appelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Appelbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Appelbaum
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Appelbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Appelbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Appelbaum graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Appelbaum has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Appelbaum MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Appelbaum practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Appelbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Appelbaum practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Internists and Tallahassee Geriatric Doctors.