A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Appelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Appelbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Appelbaum
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Appelbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Appelbaum graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Appelbaum has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Appelbaum MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Appelbaum practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Appelbaum has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Appelbaum practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Boston, MA.
See Tallahassee Internists and Tallahassee Geriatric Doctors.