Dr. Jonathan Auth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Auth?

July 15th, 2015

We have 3 kids that were terrified to be anywhere near a Dr. Office. Once they met Dr. Auth they now actually ask if they can go visit him. That speaks volumes to us. As a parent of small children himself, he is very real with us. I always feel that our concerns are heard and our questions are answered. He has been our Kids' doctor now for four years and we can't sing his praises enough.

January 7th, 2015

Great with Teenagers

Dr. Auth is very thorough and great listener. My son gets pneumonia and has not had a physician that has been so caring and understanding with his needs. Instead of dismissing my concerns and questions he looked into it and found out that he had never been given a pneumococcal shot as an infant. No one has ever gone to the length of checking to see if what I was inquiring may in fact be helpful. I appreciate a Dr. that takes a suggestion to heart. He makes sure to do the right tests and proceeds with caution when it comes to administering medicine. He follows up with tests and calls to make sure you get the results as soon as he gets them. My teenage son did not want to see a pediatrician because he said mom I'm to old for this. But once he has met Dr. Auth , all of this being to old ended. Now that's a sign of a great doctor! Thank you Dr. Auth for caring for my son and making him feel confident that you truly are there to help. He feels comfortable with you and that's all a mother can ask for. P.S. Great front office staff too!

February 15th, 2013

He is the best

We loved our experience with Dr.Auth. He is very cooperative, understanding and clearly answers every question. He is not only careful with every test but also make sure we understand every thing. He is the best..glad to know him. The staff at Irvine office is very nice too.

December 4th, 2012

Mom of 3 boys

Dr. Auth and his staff at the Irvine office has helped us tremendously with our three sons especially our eldest with special needs. Dr. Auth and his staff truly care for the health of their patients and want the best for the parents also. With a special needs child we have many requests for letters, paperwork etc, extra things that normally kids don't need. Dr. Auth is so quick in turnaround on all these things: questions, paperwork and prescriptions we need. I feel comfortable knowing that Dr. Auth is extra careful in his exams and follows up with through explanations that leave me feeling at ease knowing that nothing will "slip through the cracks". He is especially good with newborn care and toddlers. But my children are all under 5 years old so it is very likely that he is also great with older children and adolescents as well!!

December 3rd, 2012

Kelly

Dr. Auth makes everyone feel like his only patient. He is thorough in his explanations and wonderfully patient as I ask tons of questions at each appointment. The staff at the office is so sweet and caring. I would recommend him to everyone.

August 15th, 2016