Dr. Jonathan Aviv Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Aviv?

September 15th, 2017

Best ENT I have ever met

Over 20 some years of visiting ENTs I found Dr Aviv and am not leaving. He diagnosed an acid reflux where everyone else saw nothing, and I feel 100% better. Moreover, his emphasis on lifestyle changes (as opposed to others' readiness to had out meds) was key to my recovery. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat.

March 24th, 2017

Expert, experience and see of communicating

Dr. Aviv is an expert in his field and easily conveys this knowledge to patients. He took the time to explain my medical condition, potential outcomes and most importantly how to achieve optimum results.

February 25th, 2017

Great doctor!

I have been a patient of Dr. Aviv for two years now. I am being treated for acid reflux and vocal cord conditions. I find the visits very pleasant and comfortable. I am continually improving and am grateful to have found this office through a mutual contact. Dr, Aviv is a highly competent professional and I would recommend him and give him the highest rating possible.

January 28th, 2017

Doctor with Expertise and Personality

Dr. Aviv diagnosed my problem, clearly explained the causes and cures and is keeping me healthy.

August 26th, 2016

He is the best!

He is a wonderful doctor and the best in the field.

June 29th, 2016

In my 29 years in New York I have yet to meet as warm, caring and knowledgeable a physician as Dr. Aviv. He could write the book on the best bedside manner. Further, the way he engaged with me and my extended family, often going way beyond what was expected, was something to behold. I have recommended Dr Aviv far and wide because he takes the time, he cares, he brings innovation to the field and then into his office to share with those he takes care of. Thank you Dr Aviv.

June 28th, 2016

After reading all of Dr Avivs reviews , I thought that I was in for a great experience . I'm sorry to say that I was extremely disappointed . Dr Aviv was extremely condescending , arrogant , and rude. He has absolutely no bedside manner . He was insolent and left me stunned . It was the worst visit that I have ever experienced with any doctor in my life. I would definitely not recommend him as a professional physician to anyone in need of help and care .

May 26th, 2016

Would definitely recommend

Extremely pleasant, friendly staff and short wait time, I would definitely recommend

May 2nd, 2016

A pleasant change from the "usual"

I went to see Dr. Aviv a few months ago and discovered that there are indeed still doctors who sit and talk to you without having you feel like you're wasting their time, doctors who actually read their e-mails and respond quickly, doctors who, after reading an email, pick up the phone to call you...you need more meds or you simply need reassuring. Dr. Aviv is such a doctor. I had come to lament the medical profession with nothing but negative experiences. Thank you, Dr. Aviv, for giving me some hope that someone might actually care!

April 2nd, 2015

not reliable, caring or respectful

was disappointed in this doctor. got nothing out of the visit other than his card urging me to buy his book

Doctor's Response

Good Afternoon - I'm Nora from the Patient Relations Team at ENT and Allergy Associates. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have as positive an experience as possible at our offices. We are sincerely sorry- as is Dr. Aviv- that you interpreted any part of your visit as you describe. It was absolutely not his intention to make you feel uncomfortable in any way. Your feedback is surprising, given Dr. Aviv's long and distinguished record of clinical excellence, but please know that our Senior Management team will use it as an impetus for improvement. We would like to speak to you more about this, but in a way that fully maintains your health privacy. Please contact us via our secure email server at patient relations [one word] at [@] ent and allergy [one word] dot com [.com] with your contact information and we will call you immediately. We look forward to hearing from you. Best, Nora

SHOW

January 30th, 2015

Dr.

I found Dr. Aviv very pleasant, concerned and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this doctor

July 16th, 2013

Dr. Aviv is highly professional, caring, and competent. He took his time listening to my concerns and answering all my questions. He also evaluated the test results that I had brought with me from other doctors, and provided me with a strong referral that was very helpful to me. He is known for FEESST, a testing technology he invented which evaluates swallowing and other throat functions. He ran this procedure, and diagnosed my problem right away. I am very impressed and happy to have found him.