A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Azizzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Azizzadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Azizzadeh graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Azizzadeh has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Azizzadeh MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Azizzadeh practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Azizzadeh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Azizzadeh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.