A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Greenberg, Neurological Surgeon, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Greenberg, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Greenberg MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Greenberg practices Neurological Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Neurological Surgeons.