A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Babbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Babbitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Babbitt, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Babbitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Toppenish Community Hospital
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Babbitt MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Babbitt practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Babbitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Babbitt practices Emergency Medicine near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kailua, HI.
See Olympia Emergency Physicians.