Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Baktari
Dr. Jonathan Baktari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with another office in Las Vegas, NV. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Baktari is affiliated with University Medical Center of Southern Nevada, Mountainview Hospital and Summerlin Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Baktari has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jonathan Baktari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Justin Striblen
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi17
Dr. John Bowers Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi29
Dr. Thomas Peters
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi20