A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Baktari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Baktari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Baktari, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Baktari graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Baktari has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Bijan Baktari MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan B. Baktari practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Baktari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Baktari practices Pulmonary Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: North Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pulmonologists.