A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Baskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Baskin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Baskin, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Baskin graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baskin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Jay Baskin MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan J. Baskin practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Baskin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Baskin practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Neurological Surgeons and Morristown Surgeons.