Dr. Jonathan Baumgard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Baumgard?

Outstanding

Posted on November 20th, 2013

I was looking for contact information on Dr. Baumgard and stumbled across this site. He has been our ONE and ONLY pediatrician since our children were born 22 yrs ago. Our 20 yr old STILL sees Dr. Baumgard and will miss him after next year. Yes, the practice has changed, it has become a factory since 1991 however, hasn't that been the case with most other medical offices? I've waited 2 - 3 hrs to see an ENT myself. Dr. Baumgard has ALWAYS accurately diagnosed my children, and has ALWAYS fit them in, even when fully booked. He has been caring, courteous, professional and thorough. I may not like the practice, but I take the good with the bad and have continued to go there because of DR. BAUMGARD!

Posted on October 20th, 2013

great pediatrician accurate diagnosis

SLOW DOWN

Posted on January 19th, 2012

Told me I probably had diabetes based on a half-baked physical. Had to fight with the entire doctor's office to get my OWN prescription. RUSHED ME TO THE POINT THAT IT WAS DISRESPECTFUL. Condescending receptionist ladies.

Long Wait!!!

Posted on July 6th, 2011

Wait time is a minimum of 2 hours with a scheduled appointment! Speaking to a nurse over the phone is a complete waste of time. They always say the same thing: to bring the child in. For even the most minor of questions &/or concerns.

Posted on August 11th, 2010

Wonderful Dr. Great with kids and parents!! Great office in general. Love that that they have after hours, weekends too!

Nastiest Doctor In Town

Posted on July 30th, 2010

I waited for 1 hour and 15 minutes to see Dr. Baumgard. Once he discovered that I did not plan to vaccinate my child, he told me my son was going to die and that I would be responsible for his death. He then yelled for me to get out of his office because he does not treat parents who refuse vaccinations.You will never speak to a person on the phone when you call for an appointment. Instead, you are asked to leave a message just so nobody will decide to return your call. One doctor actually told me there was a secret number to the office, but she wasn't able to give it out. Why would a doctor's office make it difficult for concerned parents to schedule appointments?The staff is uneducated and cannot speak English. I had to ask a coughing nurse complaining of flu-like symptoms to put on a mask when treating my infant son. Also, two different staff members tried to grab my 4 month old son's hands. Even people on the street know never to touch an infant's hands because he/she is always put them in his/her mouth. Lastly, the staff doesn't understand English. In order to make a request for medical transcripts, the front desk lady had to call the lady from the back to come up and interpret. While I sat there and waited in this factory of children, the office staff ate McDonald's, talked on their phones, sent text messages and laughed as parents sat there frustrated.SAVE YOURSELF FROM A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE...FIND YOURSELF A PEDIATRIC OFFICE and DOCTOR THAT CARES!!

Worst Pediatric Office

Posted on January 20th, 2010

This is the worst pediatric office. It is like a factory for practicing medicine. The nurses and staff are rude and nasty!!! Do not take your little angels to this practice!!!!

happy mother