Dr. Jonathan Beach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Beach?

March 13th, 2017

No one answers the phone, difficulty rescheduling and difficulty making appointments. or messages go unanswered or answering machine full THEREFORE unable to leave a message!

December 22nd, 2013

Patient

I am very happy with my experience with Dr. Beach and his office staff. I have seen Dr. Beach three times now to treat my diabetes over the last 6 months. He is very good about explaining in detail what I need to do to treat myself, and I find it easy to understand his answers to my questions. His staff is easy to work with and I find them very pleasant. They all go out of their way to be helpful and I would recommend them to any of my family and friends.

November 13th, 2013

UNHAPPY

well first id like to say that I'm very unsatisfied I owed a whole 45 dollars and was refused to be seen because of that small bill that they were already awear I had to get help to pay because im on assistance. second of all then I call because im trying to find someone who takes my medicade so that I don't end up with a bill again they refused to give me my settings so that I can get my new insulin pump running due to old pump motor burnt up. Im so unhappy that they wouldn't even help someone. and they already new in the beginning that I needed help if I had a bill to pay. Infact I drove an hour to see them and then found out at time of appointment I couldn't be seen because of owing 45.00 dollars.

January 19th, 2011

Brushed off

When I made an appointment to see D.O. Beach, I was expecting to see him. Upon entering the establishement I was ushered in a room, (after filling out the standard paperwork), and was seen by the PA. I was told I would be seeing him, but was brushed off by a less then hospitable PA. When I left a very frustrating and upsetting visit from the PA, which I felt he didn't want to listen to any of my problems and refuted the findings from my previous physician. If I make an appointment with a physician I expect to see that person and not be brushed off on an underling that has the bedside manor of a starving rabid wolverine. Upon going in for a second visit I insisted on seeing D.O Beach and was told that he doesnt' take primary patients. After a year of being there I have yet to even see any form of occupancy of this supposed physician, and have been continuously harrassed and aggrivated by his PA I feel like I am being forced to go else where for my health care. I would NEVER recommend this physician as he seems more interested in collecting a paycheck then actually visiting with the patients that come into his office. VERY RUDE!!!! The only positive note I can say about this office is the receptionist and nurses are awesome, but that is negligable compared to harrassment I have had to put up with for this past year.

August 10th, 2017