Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best doctor I have ever gone to. He really listens. He "gets me"! And that is not something easy to figure out.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have only seen Dr. Beamer 3x now, for the purpose of medication assessment, I was very happy with his conservative approach as it pertains to administering pharmaceuticals. He is the first of many doctors and to address my pain first. I left with hope.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Beamer was very helpful. He saw me on very short noticeand addressed my issues pprofessionally.

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Beamer is professional, kind and has a sense of the whole person in their context. couldn't be happier with his practice and professionalism- also a great guy.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A thoughtful and very helpful person. Always on time. Nice, mellow manner.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good communicator and very knowledgeable...a great help!

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Beamer is the best, most thoughtful therapist I have ever had.

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Super-smart, invigorating, spirited, compassionate, sensitive, funny, inspiring. I’ve been seeing this godsend for four years, and he has guided me brilliantly in staying sober and becoming more real, more aware, more connected to myself and the world!

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Jonathan Beamer is a great Doc. Personable, intelligent, kind and insightful- he also has a good sense of humor which can be incredibly helpful when investigating complicated issues and feelings. I highly recommend him.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
truly gifted show details truly gifted
Feb 25th, 2014

Super-smart, invigorating, spirited, compassionate, sensitive, funny, inspiring. After years of spinning around in chronic relapse cycles and overall wildchildness, I was finally grounded by the intensely restorative presence of Dr. Jonathan Beamer. I began seeing him weekly almost four years ago, in the shakiest days of early recovery, and I have been clean and sober since. Dr. Beamer is a maestro of the essential therapeutic skills – he has attunement, co-regulation, and internal expansion down. See him, and you will become more aware, more alive, more connected to your self, more able to love and whole-heartedly make some meaning while on this crazy ride.

Whos decorating your Christmas trees? show details Whos decorating your Christmas trees?
Feb 23rd, 2009

Excellent Doctor, great cure rate, and wont take any guff and wont play any games :)

So Far So Good show details So Far So Good
by anonymous on Jun 8th, 2008

Only just started but have not seen anything like the last rating. Excellent doc.