A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Bean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Bean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bean
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Bean, MD, MPH, MS is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bean graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bean has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan F Bean MD, MPH, and MS is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan F. Bean practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Bean has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Bean practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Physiatrists.