A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Bekenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Bekenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Bekenstein, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bekenstein graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Bekenstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Hunter Holmes Mc Guire V A M C, Richmond, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan W Bekenstein MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan W. Bekenstein practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Bekenstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Bekenstein practices Neurology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Neurologists.