A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Belmont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Belmont is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Belmont, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Belmont graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Belmont has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan B Belmont MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan B. Belmont practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Belmont has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Belmont practices Ophthalmology near North Wales, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Norristown, PA.
See North Wales Ophthalmologists.