A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Belmont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Belmont is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Belmont, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Belmont graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Belmont has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Doylestown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belmont accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan B. Belmont practice?
Dr. Jonathan Belmont practices Ophthalmology near North Wales, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Norristown, PA.
See North Wales Ophthalmologists.