Dr. Jonathan Belmont Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Belmont?

October 3rd, 2017

A caring and Knowledgeable Doctor

Dr. Belmont is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor that treats all his Patients in a caring and friendly way. He listens to anything you have to say and answers any question asked. Does not hurry you in any way. His staff treats every person that comes to the office in the same friendly and very patient way no matter the question or concern.

May 7th, 2015

One of the best doctors I have ever seen

I went to Dr. Belmont after not getting any satisfaction (or the correct diagnosis) from the largest retina group around. He was kind, courteous and very attentive to my concerns, and took the time to really listen to me. More importantly, after undergoing treatment for macular degeneration, he restored my sight- even after several other well known retina specialists told me that there was no hope at all. I would gladly recommend him to anyone who I care about.

March 29th, 2015

Dr. Belmont is the man! Takes his time and cares about his patients!

March 8th, 2014

Rude and insensitive

He is rude and totally insensitive. He has a problem thinking he is much more than he is. When I asked a question, he told me I was wasting his time and that if everyone asked questions, it would add 3 hours to his day. Another time when I was getting a shot in the eye, I commented that I didn't like it and he came back with, "Well, how do you think I feel with everyone hating me like they hate dentists." He went on to say that there is a high rate of suicide among dentists. Really? This guy needs help! I wouldn't take my dog to him.

September 4th, 2013

Rude, rude, rude

Dr. Belmont has been treating my mother for years. He spends very little time with her. Recently, after injecting my mother, I asked for "30 seconds" to discuss issues regarding literally getting into the office -- it has a ramp but is not wheelchair friendly, there is no way to keep the door open while entering the building, very difficult to manage with someone using a walker or a wheelchair. He was very curt, and said "if I give you 30 seconds, and all 50 patients today ask for 30 seconds, I'll never be able to end my day". Mindblowing arrogance. Perhaps he should not be seeing 50 people a day. Perhaps he should not be seeing more patients than he has time to care for -- and that involves more than an injection in an eye.

August 20th, 2012

Not to par

He is rude. If you give him a positive comments, you are not "opening your eyes." He tried to treat my condition with a med. I ended up getting a kidney stone. I wonder if he's another koo koo doctor. I just want to state that I has a bad experience there.

March 26th, 2012

t!

My mother has been going to him for some time now and the last visit he seemed very rude to her. We had a few tests done and they said it can take up to two weeks to get the results. That seems crazy in this day and age to have such a long wait for results!!! Where are they sent to China!!! Well I think its worth my mother getting a second opinion from another retina Dr. Im not sold on this one.

September 12th, 2011

No problems with Dr. Belmont

My mother has been under his care for 6 months. Her treatments have restored the vision in theleft eye. Dr. Belmont has kept our primary doctor informed treatment and prognosis.

May 4th, 2011

It is horrible the amount of time you spent in that office, count on being there 2 to 21/2 hours.

March 9th, 2011

Incompetent "doctor"

This "doctor" has the triple crown - he is incompetent, rude and extremely uncaring. He is at best not helpful, but more likely harmful to his patients. He incorrectly diagnosed me, and spent less than 5 minutes with me - during which he insulted both me and my parents. Avoid this "doctor" if possible.

March 1st, 2011

I disagree with the negative review

Dr. Belmont is a great doctor. I was diagnosed with macular degeneration which is a freak thing to be so young. He is very positive, optimistic they will develop a cure or something to stop the vision loss. He walks in with his hand extended and a big hello, how are you? He does like to type his findings in the computer before he'll answer your questions which makes sense to me. I always expect to be there two hours but part of the time it's because you just have to wait for your eyes to dilate, then I have to take an eye test and one other xray/sonogram type thing of my macula. I would say half the staff is awesome and the other half are curt. But I feel like my eyes are in good hangs.

February 22nd, 2011

The Worst Opthamologist in the U.S.

Please do not visit this doctor, unless you would like a doctor who is not empathetic, not courteous and not well informed. He acts as if you are wasting his precious time. In addition, his reasoning for anything is not an explanation of the problem or suggestions on how to address your problem, but merely that he has "30 years experience" as an opthamologist. I wonder how this jerk has even had 30 minutes as an opthamologist based on his rudeness and his lack of knowledge. Please avoid him.