A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Berek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Berek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Berek, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Adnexal Diseases
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular and Epithelial Cancer
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Immune System Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Pelvic Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Berek graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Berek has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Berek practice?
Dr. Jonathan Berek practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Palo Alto Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Palo Alto Oncologists.