A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Michael Berger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Berger practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Berger practices Family Medicine near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Family Physicians.