A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Berman, Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngolgogist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Berman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Delray Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Berman practice?
Dr. Jonathan Berman practices Otolaryngology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Otolaryngologists.