Dr. Jonathan Berman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2017
Great Doc + Staff = Awesome Result
I'm happy with the results of my chin implant. It looks 100 percent natural and is a clear aesthetic improvement. Dr. Berman checks all the boxes of what you'd be looking for from a plastic surgeon. Smart, confident, professional, easy to talk to. He and his staff made me completely comfortable during the entire process. It's nice to work with talented people, especially when it's a process that justifiably gives people some trepidation.

July 17th, 2016
Best Plastic Surgeon
All I can say is Dr. Berman and his staff are amazing! I have had fillers, botox, facials,peels, IPL, liposuction and a mini facelift. I wouldn't go anywhere else. I am really happy with my all my results and they take the best care of me.

May 10th, 2016
Emergency wound closure after Moh's surgery
After a Moh's surgery for skin cancer on my forehead, I went to Dr. Berman. He was able to close the wound despite it being very large. I found Dr. Berman through a referral, and I have to say that he did an excellent job. I never had to wait in his office, and I found his staff to be extremely friendly, professional and caring. Dr. Berman himself is very skilled and I would recommend him to my friends and to anyone that needs any cosmetic procedure. I am very satisfied with the care I received and I would give him the highest rating. I am a registered nurse and have been in practice for over 30 years, so I know what good care looks like.Please give Dr Berman a call if you are even thinking about Botox or surgery.

July 8th, 2014
Tummy Tuck
I could not be more pleased with my overall experience at Dr. Berman’s office. From the office staff,to the surgery,recovery and follow up visits. Everything was perfect. My results are exactly what I wanted to achieve with my surgery. Dr. Berman is one of the best in his field. His knowledge and expertise made me feel at ease during my entire process. I feel fabulous and I am so glad I chose Dr. Berman.

April 4th, 2014
Breast Augmentation
All my life, I have been extremely self-concience of my breast size. After meeting Dr. Berman and Kris, I felt comfortable enough to have the surgery. I can not believe how fast and easy my recovery was from my breast augmentation. I am very happy with my results. I referred my sister and she is having surgery in a few weeks. Thank you Dr. Berman for giving me the confidence I needed!!!

April 3rd, 2014
Fillers
My experience with Dr. Berman and his staff was professional and at the same time, very personalized and relaxing! I learned about new procedures and also about the changes (and advancements) of the standard treatments, and of options with which I was vaguely familiar. The office atmosphere is warm and welcoming, and gives one a feeling of caring and attention to individual needs! Dr. Berman and his nurse is careful to explain and take time to listen! I decided what to do (and when), and I never felt any pressure or to decide not to do a particular procedure! I returned serval times to take things at my own pace and was very pleased with each visit's results!!!

March 18th, 2014
Plastic surgery was the last thing I could imagine that I would ever consider wanting or needing. My opinion changed completely when I had a serious fall and suffered an ugly laceration to my upper lip. Thanks to Dr Berman expertise the cut was closed and today there is no evidence whatever that the accident ever occurred Let me tell you ---he knows his stuff

March 15th, 2014
BEWARE/ cut through the bull. I could care less about the friendliness of the staff, or his beautiful office. He messed up my face. Even after a second try at it. I wish I read all reviews and consulted other doctors before choosing him. I was swayed by his UNDERGRADUATE college..I should have paid more attention to his medical school credentials. If you are not happy with his work he becomes very defensive. It was a decision I will forever regret. Please learn from my mistake.

January 7th, 2014
Patient
Professional, excellent, caring, and great bed side manner. super skills and expertise. Highly recommends the office

January 2nd, 2014
Wonderful experience
You are extremely special to me and my husband. You all made my dreams come true! I found myself, sitting alone in the dark one night after the surgery with tears of joy in my heart. You and Kris did everything possible for me to get the surgeries done that I needed for own peace of mind. I am so grateful for everything. I can't find enough words to say how happy I feel! You, Kris and the staff care for the client better than any other doctor's office I've ever been to. You made me feel like I was number one! Dr. Berman and staff are number one and top notch in my eyes and it is with the highest honor in my heart to recommend you...straight from my heart you, to all my friends and anyone I see that needs your kind of work. Thank you all again for everything you have done for me! I will be back , I still have a few more surgeries that need to be done. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart!! Virginia and Joe P.S. There should be more doctors and staff around like yours. Dr. Berman and his staff are the best!!!

November 20th, 2013
Exceptional!!
Approximately a year and a half ago I underwent cosmetic surgery for breast augmentation with Dr. Berman. The entire experience was incredibly positive from the moment I had my consult until my last post procedure appointment a year later. I was very apprehensive and extremely nervous about doing the surgery as I had never had any plastic surgery performed on me and furthermore, had never gone under anesthesia ever before. Both Dr. Berman and his entire staff reassured me several times making me feel very comfortable with my decision...they were so positive and professional and allowed me to ask whatever questions I needed to. They treated me exceptionally well and whatever I needed both physically and mentally they were there immediately to service me. A feeling that every patient should have when they go in for any procedure whether it be elective or not. As far as the results.....AMAZING!!! I contemplated the surgery for a long time and after I was done, my only regret was not having done it sooner. Dr. Berman is truly a master in his field. I am happier than ever and have only wonderful things to say about him and his staff.

September 5th, 2013
I have read the reviews listed and have to agree with them all. Dr. Berman could indeed use some bedside manner and tone down his sarcasm. I did feel as though he was talking down to me during my visits, however, he is thorough, he explained the rhinoplasty process and what I could expect, and his staff is wonderful. I think , perhaps, during some visits where his personality less than shone, his staff was the redeeming factor. If you want a natural and good looking nose, this is your Dr., but if you are looking for someone to hold your hand because you feel this is a huge step and you are possibly anxious, he is not. That's why I brought my husband/sister along on office visits.