A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merritt Bern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merritt Bern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merritt Bern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Bern graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bern has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merritt Jonathan Bern MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Merritt J. Bern practice?
- Dr. Merritt Bern has 1 office location.
Dr. Merritt Bern practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Internists and Roanoke Gastroenterologists.