A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Bernfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Bernfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernfeld
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Bernfeld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernfeld graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bernfeld has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan A Bernfeld MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Bernfeld practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Bernfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Bernfeld practices Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Psychiatrists.