A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Bernstein, Pediatric Hematologist-Oncologist, Gynecologic Oncologist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Bernstein, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lysosomal Storage Diseases
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from University of Rochester . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Bernstein MD and MS is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Bernstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Bernstein practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pediatric Specialists.