Dr. Jonathan Bernstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Bernstein?

November 13th, 2013

Dr.B

Dr.B is the most loving and caring doctor. He truly cares about his patients. My daughter started seeing him 4 years ago and was diagnosed with CVID. Because of Dr.B my daughter is healthy and happy. My daughter looks forward to seeing him every 4 weeks. The staff is amazing, caring and very loving!

November 13th, 2013

One Amazing Dr!

For the last 2 years Dr. B. has taken such good care of my son, it makes me feel comfortable and assured. What a lucky family we are!

June 11th, 2013

Best Doctor Ever

Doctor Bernstein is the best doctor I have ever had I can honestly say he is such an amazing man and cares for all his patients, its going on about 10 years since ive been his patient and he has always known how to make all of his patients smile and laugh but at the same time knows just how to be a good doctor and keep his patients healthy and safe no matter their conditions, I highly reccomend him.

February 19th, 2013

Dr. B is so caring, he's the best! If you want to find a doctor for your kid, I recommend him. I've had him as a doctor since I was 8 and he is truly an angel. It's a pity that I'm an adult now and I must find a doctor for adults. He puts so much dedication to everything that he does. He's awesome! I will miss him.

July 18th, 2012

he's the best doctor

April 16th, 2012

Best Doctorr

Dr. Bernstien is totally dedicated to his patients. He is extremely kind, compassionate and caring. He is very busy and has to round at all the valley hosptials. Sometimes he comes very late, but he always gives you 100% of his attention. I have never met a better doctor, Highly, Highly recommend.

March 18th, 2011

dr is the best and most caring weve ever known

Dr B is the best! He is brilliant and so kind. He takes time with every patient and their freaked-out, stressed out parents. I saw him sleep outside a childs room at hospital so he would be near if emergency! He is also very honest.It must be hard sometimes with our cancer kids. His staff are not so kind. Some are so rude and snotty. We also NEVER get a call back (we've called up to 15 times trying to get test results).

April 9th, 2010

i love you!

this doctor IS THE BEST he cares for me so much. he loves everybody and helps out soo much! yes, i do agree it take a long time in the aiting room but trust me its worth it!

December 29th, 2009

The only choice in Las Vegas. Dr Bernstein is totally dedicated to his patients and their care. He treats them as if they were his own children, bedside manner is awesome. The kids love him and so do the parents.

September 13th, 2009

family

He is consumed with getting praise from everyne around him. His desire to be a martyr and get as nuch sympathy as he can for a situation he created. He is in clear need of therapy.

August 8th, 2009

Very Caring !!

We moved from Vegas 6 years ago and I still remember this wonderful doctor and I need to tell people how wonderful he is. I haven't found a more caring and personable hematologist for my family ( we have blood disorder history) to date and wish that I can find somebody just like him.His staff is excellent as well. You walk in there and they know you. The sick children that walk in that office didn't look scared... that's just how the atmosphere is in that office. I'm sure there are tons of family who's life they've touched that will be forever thankful :-) just like me.

May 8th, 2009

DR. B IS A VERY PERFESSIONAL AND CARING PERSON MY SON HAS SICKEL CELL DIEASE AND WE ARE TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE HIM IN OUR LIFE