Pediatric Hematologist-Oncologist, Gynecologic Oncologist, Hematologist
3121 S Maryland Pkwy
Ste 300
Las Vegas, NV 89109
702-732-1493
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr.B  |  show details
by Whitney on Nov 12th, 2013

Dr.B is the most loving and caring doctor. He truly cares about his patients. My daughter started seeing him 4 years ago and was diagnosed with CVID. Because of Dr.B my daughter is healthy and happy. My daughter looks forward to seeing him every 4 weeks. The staff is amazing, caring and very loving!

|  One Amazing Dr!  |  show details
by Momma on Nov 12th, 2013

For the last 2 years Dr. B. has taken such good care of my son, it makes me feel comfortable and assured. What a lucky family we are!

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
by Robin on Jun 11th, 2013

Doctor Bernstein is the best doctor I have ever had I can honestly say he is such an amazing man and cares for all his patients, its going on about 10 years since ive been his patient and he has always known how to make all of his patients smile and laugh but at the same time knows just how to be a good doctor and keep his patients healthy and safe no matter their conditions, I highly reccomend him.

Feb 19th, 2013

Dr. B is so caring, he's the best! If you want to find a doctor for your kid, I recommend him. I've had him as a doctor since I was 8 and he is truly an angel. It's a pity that I'm an adult now and I must find a doctor for adults. He puts so much dedication to everything that he does. He's awesome! I will miss him.

Jul 18th, 2012

he's the best doctor

|  Best Doctorr  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

Dr. Bernstien is totally dedicated to his patients. He is extremely kind, compassionate and caring. He is very busy and has to round at all the valley hosptials. Sometimes he comes very late, but he always gives you 100% of his attention. I have never met a better doctor, Highly, Highly recommend.

Oct 12th, 2011

My daughter has had Dr. B since she's been 4mo old. I have never had a doctor so kind and caring. My daughter loves him. She suffers from neurofibromitosis and has had to face several frightening experiences, having Dr B has made it so much easier for her. I would be lost without him. Thank You Dr. B your amazing.Dawn S.

|  dr is the best and most caring weve ever known  |  show details
by loving Parent on Mar 17th, 2011

Dr B is the best! He is brilliant and so kind. He takes time with every patient and their freaked-out, stressed out parents. I saw him sleep outside a childs room at hospital so he would be near if emergency! He is also very honest.It must be hard sometimes with our cancer kids. His staff are not so kind. Some are so rude and snotty. We also NEVER get a call back (we've called up to 15 times trying to get test results).

|  Person who won't FORGET or FORGIVE  |  show details
Jul 4th, 2010

Dr. Bernstein is not the person he pertends to be. He thinks he is smarter than everyone else and does not listen to anyone else. He will not answer your questions and he will get very angry if you question him. He barely tended to our daughter when she was diagnosed with ALL in the hospital. This was September 2008. He said she was okay to go home from the hospital, only to get sick right away from a hospital acquired infection. We took her back to the hospital. He shows up for about twenty minutes and then leaves. He did not return until after my daughter had passed away. He put on an act of sorrow. He may fool others, but don't let him fool you. If your child gets sick and is diagnosed with Cancer, please take them out of Nevada for treatment. In my opinion, this man should quit practicing medicine for good before he hurts more children.

|  i love you!  |  show details
by one little sick girl on Apr 9th, 2010

this doctor IS THE BEST he cares for me so much. he loves everybody and helps out soo much! yes, i do agree it take a long time in the aiting room but trust me its worth it!

by Caren on Dec 29th, 2009

The only choice in Las Vegas. Dr Bernstein is totally dedicated to his patients and their care. He treats them as if they were his own children, bedside manner is awesome. The kids love him and so do the parents.

|  family  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2009

He is consumed with getting praise from everyne around him. His desire to be a martyr and get as nuch sympathy as he can for a situation he created. He is in clear need of therapy.

|  Very Caring !!  |  show details
by JenA on Aug 7th, 2009

We moved from Vegas 6 years ago and I still remember this wonderful doctor and I need to tell people how wonderful he is. I haven't found a more caring and personable hematologist for my family ( we have blood disorder history) to date and wish that I can find somebody just like him.His staff is excellent as well. You walk in there and they know you. The sick children that walk in that office didn't look scared... that's just how the atmosphere is in that office. I'm sure there are tons of family who's life they've touched that will be forever thankful :-) just like me.

May 8th, 2009

DR. B IS A VERY PERFESSIONAL AND CARING PERSON MY SON HAS SICKEL CELL DIEASE AND WE ARE TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE HIM IN OUR LIFE

|  Dr. Bernstein  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 4th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

one of the most amazing doctors i have ever seen. its amazing the things he will do for his patients. he is very calming and understanding,...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com