A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Bingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Bingham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Bingham, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bingham graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bingham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan B Bingham MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan B. Bingham practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Bingham has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Bingham practices Urology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Easton, PA.
See Allentown Urologists.