A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Bingham is Excellent. Dr. Bingham has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Bingham, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bingham graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bingham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart HospitalAllentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bingham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Bingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan B. Bingham practice?
Dr. Jonathan Bingham practices Urology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and New Tripoli, PA.
See Allentown Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nathan Bingham, Dr. Jon Bingham, Dr. Jonathon Bingham