Dr. Jonathan Bingham MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Allentown, PA

• Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2016
Dr. Jonathan Bingham is an amazing Doctor who I would recommend to everyone.

December 9th, 2015
Excellent Doctor. Treats you like your his only patient.Very caring and will go out of his way to help you.

July 12th, 2015
Worst. Dr. Ever.
This dr. has had no compassion with us whatsoever. We had an appointment to consult about possible cancer of the prostate. He was over an hour late; he was interrupted by nurses and salesman multiple times in our visit. To hear the word "cancer" was hard enough, but when he had no time with us, and when we asked to have another appointment so we could go home... just tell us the results PLEASE... he said, "There's the door." It was inexcusable. The biopsy before that was so unprofessional. My husband has COPD, and was having a hard time breathing, and I asked him not to dilly-dally because he was breathing harder and harder (at this point, he's doing a biopsy WHILE chatting with the nurse) and he MOCKS me "Well... I guess I can't dilly-dally anymore." And when he couldn't get a specimen in the tube he used his FINGER to shove it in. Is that STERILE??? There is no way, ever, I could recommend this dr. to anyone.

February 26th, 2015
Absolutely amazing doctor who listened and eased all fears.

December 21st, 2014
His nurse "April" is so very compassionate, holding my hand, talking to me during my examination which was made as pleasant as possible by Dr Binghman. Everyone I talk to who has visited Dr Binghman says the same about the Dr and his staff. I wish their were more like them .

October 9th, 2014
Siply the Best
We are both patients of Dr. Bingham. Never have we encountered such a caring, dedicatd, and knowledgable urologist. He makes you feel at ease and tells you what's going on and how it an be taken care of. He spends time with us to make sure we understand and follows up with us after tests and visits. A welcome addition to St. Luke's Mier's Memorial!

May 17th, 2013
After several years of pain; frustration and countless doctors who made me feel like the" lady crazy" I was refrered to Dr. Bingham. best day of my life; in a matter of a few weeks ; i had a diagnosis; surgery and have had a complete recovery. Will always be grateful to him. Very caring and compasionate.. God Bless Him! He's the best

October 5th, 2011
Wonderful, caring physician. Top surgeon

August 8th, 2011
Best Doc
Never met a nicer doctor in my life. Had a few bouts of kidney stones and he always saw me right away. Very knowledgable and made me feel comfortable. The staff are all great; always making jokes just to get a smile on your face on a crummy day. I always recommend him to people and everyone I know that has had him speaks very highly. Love him!

July 29th, 2010
If I could give Dr. Bingham a higher rating than four stars I would. He ended up having to take out my kidney. He tried ever manner to not have to. He is a kind an compassionate man.

February 25th, 2010
Jonathan B. Bingham I feel is very comfortable. Dr. B. He is very comforting, patience, and caring.

June 5th, 2017