Urologist
Coaldale
360 W Ruddle St
Coaldale, PA 18218
570-645-1898
Locations and availability (5)

|  Siply the Best  |  show details
by Skip K Marty K on Oct 9th, 2014

We are both patients of Dr. Bingham. Never have we encountered such a caring, dedicatd, and knowledgable urologist. He makes you feel at ease and tells you what's going on and how it an be taken care of. He spends time with us to make sure we understand and follows up with us after tests and visits. A welcome addition to St. Luke's Mier's Memorial!

May 17th, 2013

After several years of pain; frustration and countless doctors who made me feel like the" lady crazy" I was refrered to Dr. Bingham. best day of my life; in a matter of a few weeks ; i had a diagnosis; surgery and have had a complete recovery. Will always be grateful to him. Very caring and compasionate.. God Bless Him! He's the best

Oct 4th, 2011

Wonderful, caring physician. Top surgeon

|  Best Doc  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

Never met a nicer doctor in my life. Had a few bouts of kidney stones and he always saw me right away. Very knowledgable and made me feel comfortable. The staff are all great; always making jokes just to get a smile on your face on a crummy day. I always recommend him to people and everyone I know that has had him speaks very highly. Love him!

by melissa on Jul 29th, 2010

If I could give Dr. Bingham a higher rating than four stars I would. He ended up having to take out my kidney. He tried ever manner to not have to. He is a kind an compassionate man.

Feb 25th, 2010

Jonathan B. Bingham I feel is very comfortable. Dr. B. He is very comforting, patience, and caring.