A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Blatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Blatt, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Blatt, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Blatt graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blatt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Matthew Blatt MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Blatt practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Blatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Blatt practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Anesthesiologists and Portland Pain Management Doctors.