Psychiatrist, Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The best that there is show details The best that there is
by Overwhelmed mom on Mar 4th, 2016

Dr Bloomberg (and his staff) are wonderful. When you're bringing in a kid with emotional problems, you may be lost and scared and overwhelmed. We'd been to a number of clinicians who seemed to want to come up with a label and a dosage, but didn't actually seem concerned about our son. Little changed. Dr. Bloomberg is different: He actually cares about the kid in pain in front of him. He doesn't just try to dispense medicine like a bandaid. His approach is holistic - what's the real cause, and how can the whole family be treated. He is kind and caring, and treats his patients with concern and gentleness. He does not take insurance and we're not a family of means, but he is well worth every penny. His office staff is great.

Miracle Worker show details Miracle Worker
by Michael on Feb 8th, 2013

If you are in desperate need of a psychiatrist who can save your loved one of their illness then you must contact Dr. Bloomberg. My son child was on the brink of self-destruction and we had used and left every psychiatrist recommended to my husband and I until thank God we were recommended Dr. Bloomberg. The treatment and care he provided for my child was so effective and that it's brightened up every member of my household's life. I owe my life to this man for the wonders he has done for my son.

by Jennifer on Oct 8th, 2010

Dr. Bloomberg completely changed my life. I suffered with anxiety and depression all throughout high school and my parents sent me to multiple Psychiatrists. Dr Bloomberg started me with medication and did not give up. He told me there is no magic pill, but we will keep trying until something works. He always responded to my phone calls no matter how late and sent me to the right therapists. I am now attending my first year Stanford University in California and my only regret is that I will not be able to find another doctor in California as good and compassionate as Dr. Bloomberg

Aug 11th, 2010

This doctor was recommended to me from a therapist. This doctor was terrible. He was arrrogant, rude, not-understanding, and did not give me the right medication. I was 26 yearsold at the time and was treated like a 15 yearold. Never going back.

This is the guy you HAVE to see show details This is the guy you HAVE to see
Jun 27th, 2010

He's such a great guy hes done wonders for kids all over!

Aug 4th, 2009

very classy and professional Residency at Harvard rated best child psychiatrist in midwest region must meet this man