Dr. Jonathan Bolton MD Patient Reviews

2.3

October 3rd, 2013
Didn't Like
I didn't like this doctor very much. I found his personality two-faced. Hopefully, other's can have more positive experiences.

August 18th, 2009
Be Careful
I agree with this other anonymous poster. In my own opinion (from my experience), Dr. Bolton is terrible at being a professional. He lets his own insecurities drive his practice and diagnosis. When I gave Dr. Bolton's report to another, more experienced psychiatrist, this other psychiatrist definitely suspected Dr. Bolton was under the influence of his employers, not his own professional or personal moral code. Whats more, Dr. Bolton will try to avoid you once he has seen you. If you question him about why he made his particular, over-exaggerated diagnoses, he will avoid you and deny any interaction. Is this really somebody you want to trust with so intimate an aspect of you as your health?Normally, I would reveal my identity so people with questions could come and talk to me. But, I'm afraid that Dr. Bolton or the people he was working for will do things to try and deter me (like try and make up a false excuse for a slander/libel suit).I will say to my defense that these are only my opinions; he may be an excellent Dr. for other patients. But, in my own opinion, from my own personal experience, to the truest of my ability of determining accuracy, I would definitely be careful before trusting him with any information.

May 28th, 2009
Be VERY CAREFUL Before you see this Dr.
Dr. Bolton is a lying, two faced, hypocritical Dr. He will lie to your face and go behind your back to heed to any other force that employs him. He diagnoses what is "convenient" or what makes his job easier, rather than what is actually true. In other words, he cares more about his own job security than providing a honest service. When questioned, he will avoid you and deny what he told you. Trust me, you can find a more honest Dr.

April 2nd, 2009
Hopefully, my impact on his life has been just as memorable as his on mine.