A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Borden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Borden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Borden, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Borden graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Borden has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Alan Borden FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Borden practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Borden has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Borden practices Neurological Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.