A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Borjeson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Borjeson, DO is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Borjeson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Borjeson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley General Hospital
- Arrowhead Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Borjeson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans