A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Boxer is Good. Dr. Boxer has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Boxer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Boxer graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boxer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boxer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Boxer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Boxer practice?
Dr. Jonathan Boxer practices Internal Medicine near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nathan Boxer, Dr. Jon Boxer, Dr. Jonathon Boxer