A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Braman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Braman, Orthopaedic Shoulder Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Braman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Braman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Braman graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Braman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Patrick Braman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan P. Braman practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Braman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Braman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.