Dr. Jonathan Braman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Braman?

Great Shoulder Surgeon

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Dr. Braman performed substantial shoulder surgery on me that turned out extremely well.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 11th, 2014

I love this doctor;s way. he tells it the way it is and he truly has concerns in regard to y our injury, He holds many awards and is the top doctor for shoulder surgery.

Posted on July 4th, 2012

Having extensive shoulder surgery recently, I highly recommend Dr. Braman for his surgical expertise and his caring attitude toward me. He took time to clearly explain what was wrong and the surgical procedure needed to fix my shoulder. He also emphasised the time needed to properly heal my shoulder and how important it is to follow his instructions for physical therapy to obtain a positive outcome. Most of all he sat down, listened to me, and calmly answered even the most mundane questions with a smile.

Posted on April 17th, 2012

Very quick appointment, left without my questions being answered. I had hoped from all the positive reviews that I would have had a more informative clinic appointment. I had an X-ray done but did not get any information concerning this X-ray. Physician seemed to be rushed which was no benefit to me or my condition.

compassionate and confident

Posted on July 28th, 2011

I gave up hope in ever being able to use my shoulder and arm with out my brace. He restored my hope in humanity and in our healthcsre. He is confident and compassionate...he treated me with respect and he listened to me. Words can not describe him....no ego what so ever.

Alternatives to Surgery

Posted on January 7th, 2009

After receiving a diagnosis of a must have surgery for a labral tear (SLAP), I visited Dr. Braman. Not only was Dr, Braman professional but he also took a conservative approach and recommended some physical therapy. After therapy I visited him and he said that surgery was optional. I appreciate having options and have been very satisfied with this doctor.

Shoulder Problem Solved

Posted on October 9th, 2008

Having trained as a bodybuilder / powerlifter for over 15 years, I developed some rather alarming shoulder pain - to the point where, at times, it was difficult to raise my arm past shoulder height. My primary care physician recommended rest and cortisone. The first orthopedic surgeon I went to also recommended rest and cortisone saying he saw 'normal aging' of my shoulder joint he ordered. After rest and cortisone, I was still in constant pain. I finally had the good fortune of locating Dr Braman - and after meeting with him and discussing my athletic background he ordered a set of MRIs which highlighted the root of my shoulder pain: a labral tear, bone spur, and some rather frayed tendons. I am now a few months post-surgery and could not be happier! I strongly recommend scheduling an appointment with Dr Braman if you have long-standing, unresolved shoulder pain.

Posted on September 7th, 2017