A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Braslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Braslow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Braslow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braslow graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Braslow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Steele Braslow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Braslow practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Braslow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Braslow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near La Quinta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Indio, CA.
See La Quinta Orthopedic Surgeons.