A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Braslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Braslow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braslow
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Braslow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Braslow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braslow graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Braslow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Steele Braslow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Braslow practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Braslow has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Braslow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near La Quinta, CA.
See La Quinta Surgeons.